Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here We Go

Lisa sugested starting a TTC blog. It's something I've thought about before, but really felt like no one would want to read it. I would though. It is the nature of blogs and the world we live in to peak into the private lives of others. I would want to read someones struggles and thoughts and triumphs and the funny parts of this whole crazy business of baby making.

Most people that might actually read this know my story, but here is a quick summary. Married seven years, off BCP since Jan 08, miscarriage April 08. Himself has had a sperm analysis done and that was fine. I've had some blood work here and there, but nothing major. If we aren't pg by May it's off to the doctors for a serious talk about the Next Step.

More to come.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home