Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day Three:The Maca Challenge

That stuff is pretty awful, but I managed another tablespoon full today. I mixed it with hot chocolate and won't be doing that again. The increase in fertile CM is too obvious to ignore. Not sure if it's that or skipping Lexapro for a few days, but the Big O is back in full force.

I got a + on the OPK today, I think anyway. It was at least very close, so I'll see what I get tomorrow. I may splurge on the smiley face kind next moth. They are crazy expensive, but not trying to figure out those stupid lines might be worth it.

My beginning of the cycle blood work came back all normal. I'll have to call and see if my OBGYN wants to do post O follow up work. This is our last cycle of trying before my appoinment next month. If everything checks out ok, I'd rather keep going on our own for a few cycles before we start Clomid or something. I feel like charting has helped me know my body so much better than the guesswork I was playing at before.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaDuvall said...

What strikes me about this is how it's like a whole other language! The terminology for all this made me go look somethings up! And on another note I totally want to SEE the smiley face ones!

Apr 11, 2009, 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

do you think the pill Maca might be more palatable?

Apr 12, 2009, 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home