Sunday, April 26, 2009

The First Year is Over

We have officially passed the trying for a year mark. Now we move on the see the doctor, start some tests and see where we go from here. I feel discouraged that we're here and fearful of what is to come, but also I feel ok. The PMS/depression was so much better this month, thanks to the glories of Lexapro.

My fingers are still crossed that nothing is wrong and we have just missed it. Naive, yes. Even though I have been told (by a non professional) that getting pregant once doesn't get you any "points" in the game, I still think it has to mean something works, right?

I've been trying to win some smiley face OPKs from Ebay, but so far no success. I just won't pay $40 for the darn things!

I told my TTC buddy tonight to keep the faith and I'm trying to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home