Friday, May 22, 2009

Step One Done

I had the HSG today and boy the posts I had read about it hurting weren't kidding. I nearly jumped off the table when the doc inserted the catheter. He was fast though and the nurse was awesome. She rubbed my arm until Himself could come and stand by me. He made me so proud, I think he was almost as nervous as me. The best news was that everything was clear, no fibroids, clear tubes, good to go. I was cramping and dizzy afterwards for a few minutes, but mostly felt fine. A little cramping throughout the day. I've been resting a lot and just taking it easy.

It was very emotional though and I can't really explain why. I was teary during the procedure and almost crying after it was done. I guess it was just an overflow of all the stress lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home