Thursday, June 18, 2009

Answers and a Plan

We met with the RE this week and he picked out the problem right away. My FSH level is on the high side, 9, not the worst, not directly to egg donors, but not good. Next month I start the Clomid Challenge, which Himself thinks sounds like a Japanese game show. I'm terrified of the results. The doc also said my high levels doubles the risk of another miscarriage, this scares me even more. I spent the last day being completely depressed about it all. I'm trying to pull myself out of it, with the help of my amazing hubby, family and friends who support me like I couldn't have hoped for. Not wanting to punch my fist throuigh the wall is a step in the right direction.

This whole experience has reminded me how blessed I am. I hope they all forgive me if I go all psycho from hormones.

Oh, and seriously do pregnant women always have to be in the elevator with me and did the 20 year old need to ask me if I was also seeing her OB?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home