Saturday, May 30, 2009

OK and Then Not

Went to a party at Mikerys house tonight and I didn't know anyone. There sitting on the porch, in an adorable dress, sipping water was a lovely baby belly attached to some ho. Ok, not really, the ho part anyway. I was ok, mostly. I admit to avoiding her, until we were across from each other at dinner and I shamefully talked only to the men to my right. I wanted to ask how far along she was, who her OB was, did she know if it was a boy or girl, but I couldn't get myself anywhwere close to that. Then I cried in the car on the way home.

Off topic, but have I mentioned how hard it is to NOT pee for four hours to get the best ovulation kit results? Torture, and then it's negative anyway, no smiley face to reward my full bladder waddle through Kroger.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kim Harvey said...

I feel ya. I went to my first fertility accupuncture appointment last summer to find out the accupuncturist was about 7 months pregnant. I cried the whole way home.
Sending hugs your way.
Kim H.

May 31, 2009, 6:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home