Sunday, June 7, 2009

The One With No Baby

I love Friends, and my husband reminds me of Chandler. I'm not so much like Monica, not nearly as clean. When Monica and Chandler had trouble getting pregnant they began fertility testing only to discover that Chandlers sperm was "lazy" and Monica's uterus was "hostile". When we started on the testing road, we joked that that was what we were going to find out. It seemed less funny when Himself's swimmers prooved to be more like hang by the poolers. I'm PMSy, at only CD 23, I shouldn't be feeling this way for another few days and frankly it's just depressing. I really hoped the impending appointment with the RE would stir up something up in there. I hoped to give Himself a BFP (Big Fat Positive) for his birthday, don't think that's going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home