Friday, June 12, 2009

A Month Off?

We see the doc next week and the answers are slowly trickling in. My progesterone is way too low for one thing. I'm not sure if this has been every cycle though or just the last few. I have other months of normal high temps on my chart. None the less the month it was tested it was low, so low is the new black. My doctor won't do anything since I'm seeing the RE so soon. Bummer, I want SOLUTIONS! I think one of those solutions will be Clomid. On the other hand I have a big weekend coming up and not starting Clomid is a plus. I just hate waiting one more cycle.

On to the month off. I don't temp during AF, so I have been sleeping so much later. Not better, but later. It makes me wonder if I wake up so ealry because I'm subconsciously thinking about temping. How much better would I sleep all the time if I never worried about taking my tempature at the same time every morning and waking up too early even for that time? Although it has become second nature to temp and chart and watch and see if I O'ed and hope for a triphasic pregnancy chart, maybe it's time for a little break. Whatever the doc suggests will likely start next cycle anyway. Except of course supplementing progesterone after O, in which case I should know when it is. I may be able to have enough temps to show a rise if I start the day after my appointment. Otherwise, I'm sleeping in and letting it go for the (very) short term.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

I totally recommend temping less. It took a lot of stress off of me. I would temp starting a week after AF until I had confirmed O, and then pick up again around when I expected the temps to drop for AF. The problem was that I was getting triphasic patterns every cycle, and temping and TTC were in my thoughts ALL THE TIME. Slowing down the temping really let me relax and let go a lot.

Jun 13, 2009, 6:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home