Monday, June 29, 2009

What I've Learned

Each cycle I learn something new, a new sign, something new to not worry about. Every few months I think back to what I thought was the previous reality only to laugh at myself for thinking that or worrying about it. Next up is Clomid, likely in the next two to three weeks and I'm getting a little nervous, about the meds and the frequent ultrasounds and blood work and shot to my tummy. Ok, I'm strangely not worried about the shot in my tummy. Oh, and is it going to work? Am I going to look back and wonder why I worried about it when now I am worried about some more advanced step?

The other terrifying part is what does work? Trying to get pregnant has been part of our world for so long how on earth will I make the transition?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home